Black Dead Sea Mud
Dead Sea Mud contains minerals that have many beneficial effects on the skin and the body. They help maintain moisture levels, increase blood flow to the capillaries and act as anti–oxidants. Enveloping the body in Dead Sea mud forms a sealing layer over the skin that helps infuse it with the minerals, cleansing and purifying it efficiently and restoring its natural balance by increasing internal moisture levels, giving the skin a kind of ‘energy boost’ resulting in a radiant appearance, rosy tone of skin and a soft and supple feel. It can be recommended for weekly body-care regimes.
The Dead Sea Mud is unique due to its high concentrations of salts and minerals. It is particularly rich in magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium. A Dead Sea mud mask can improve the appearance of facial skin by improving elasticity and minimizing pores, wrinkles and lines. When it dries, toxins that may be present in skin cells from your everyday diet are drawn out. Your face will feel clean and refreshed.
The physical properties of this so called “black mud” rich in organic sediments and mineral particles allow it to be used in therapeutic wraps and spreads. Its efficient powers for absorbing water and other liquids, i.e. skin secretions such as excess oil and perspiration, make it optimal both for comfortable pampering pack treatments and as a purifying deep cleanser of the skin pores used in cosmetic preparation.
Mud from the Dead Sea contains all health-promoting salts and minerals from the Dead Sea together with organic material and can be applied directly to the skin which makes it an excellent means for treatment of a wide range of skin diseases and disorders such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, pimples and inflammation.
BENEFITS OF DEAD SEA MUD:
- Detoxifies – The mud’s gentle pulling action helps gently exfoliate the skin and draw out impurities and toxins
- Increases Circulation – Circulation helps bring vital nutrients and oxygen to your cells and carry away toxins and wastes
- Improves Skin Health – Dead sea mud is high in minerals, such as sodium, chloride, magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium, so it nourishes the skin. It also naturally softens and moisturizes, so it dramatically improves the appearance and health of your skin leaving it more tone, even in texture, and clearer.
- Treats Skin Conditions – Dead Sea mud is useful for treating skin conditions, such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, and vitiligo
- Relieves Aches & Pains – Dead sea mud is therapeutic and useful for treating rheumatic conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It’s also beneficial for fibromyalgia, tendonitis, bursitis, sports injuries, and recovery from orthopaedic surgeries